Saturday, October 24, 2009

Bad News for Wizards

Terrible news this morning regarding NBA All-sTar Heel Antawn Jamison. His shoulder injury is not expected to heal as quickly as originally expected, and 'Twan will likely miss a few games to star the season.

Though I hadn't blogged about them yet, I am looking forward to the start of the Wizards' season with Arenas, Jamison, favorite-NBA-player Brendan Haywood and Butler expected back on the floor. But this team seems incredibly snake bitten.


Hard to remember that "just" three seasons ago, prior to Arenas' first injury, the 'Zards had the best record in the Eastern Conference.

Of course, I'm also excited about watching the '09 Heels play on the next level, especially Danny Green and Tyler Hansbrough. I hope to StubHub - have had great luck using StubHub to Wizards games - tickets when Cleveland and Indiana come to town. And I imagine I will be the only fan in the building (besides Evan) primarily there to watch the Cavaliers second most famous due, Danny Green and Jawad Williams.


No comments: